Free food and booze for 12 days in hot and sunny Austin Texas. Whew. My best of everything at SXSW 2013
– Cicada Princess / The Gold Sparrow / Oh Willy… – Various films at the SXSW 2013 Animated Shorts.
– Sound City – Dave Grohl
– Everything Will Be OK – Don Hertzfeldt
– funf.org – An open source, sensor logging software for android. More than just G.P.S. tracking.
– WNyc.org/bugs – a sensor project to track the largest Cicada migration in 17 years.
– Andrew WK (Also Best Mosh Pit)
– Passion Pit
– Sound City Players
– The 7 different beers at Uncle Billy’s
– The Unnamed Beer I had at the Eagles of Death Metal show, the beer tap head was a piece of tree bark.
– Crawfish, caught, cooked, prepped, and sold by a friendly Cajun
– Best Free: BBQ I found on the first day where I had the best brisket ever
Neil Gaiman Interviewing Chuck Lorre, when I meet Neil Gaiman afterward at a bus stop.
Group award to the SXSW Create Tent. So many neat booths. Big thanks to SparkFun for the free Arduino Uno!
A signed, foil stamped, limited edition, red vinyl record at the chip tune meetup from Forrest James